- Sharia leasing: Will it change the market?
- FBI warns airlines to watch for hackers
- Cabin refits: Cost and benefits
- DOT asks 'are small seats a health risk'?
- Managing ageing fleets
- India wins back its Category 1 safety rating
- The race to space: Commercial space travel
- BA hacking attack raises club class concerns
Looking ahead: Maintenance forecasts
Aircraft maintenance is costly but essential, so planning ahead is key. Airlines must forecast both the costs and time needed to carry out maintenance work. Crystal balls won’t work here, but thankfully there are a number of solutions and practices both the airline and the MRO can undertake, as John McCurry finds out.Read more... in Maintenance Ops